Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh Bob, you are so beautiful

In an attempt to become more politically aware, i watched "Hawke" on TV last night.  I very much wanted to understand the back ground of Australian politics, the ups and downs, the highs and lows, but my my, I was sooo distracted by Bob Hawkes beautiful finger waves.  Well to be honest it was Richard Roxburgh's hair, but he did Mr Hawke so well!


I have spend hours up on hours trying to make my finger waves work, sometimes it is win, sometimes it is fail, never before have I thought to look toward Bob for inspiration!   Well played good sir, well played!


Even as a mature gentleman, Mr Hawke has continued to pay attention to those lush locks of hair, the poor guy, he must sleep standing up so as to make sure not a single wave is crushed, THAT is dedication - THAT is why he was such a good leader, he knew what commitment meant, and by god, he looked good having it!

No comments:

Post a Comment