Friday, July 2, 2010

LADIES This one is for YOU

Ok - let me just say - I have been a size 6 and loved it, I have been a size 14 and not loved it quite as much, but if you know me, you know that whatever size I am, I'm buying too many clothes to wear!  At the moment I have accepted the fact that im sitting around about at 10-12 AND according to the wii fit im 20kg over weight but.. well to be honest, im pretty happy where I am.. so.. I can not hoard all of my little size six and eight clothes forever, there is some really cute stuff that I just dont think Im going to fit into ever again.  Dont get me wrong I have donated a whole heap to charity, but what is left now is stuff that I feel needs to go to a good home, and perhaps I might get a few coins for!! 

For an inspection of Relle's ladies room and all she has to sell please email me or leave a comment on the blog, it looks like I will be a home owner soon so now is the time to lighten the load (kyle will thank you).  Quite literally first in BEST DRESSED!

PS - items up for grabs include entire work suits, burlesque costumes, general costumes and a whole heap of everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment