Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Beautiful is as Beautiful does

I promised our Sally a shout out in my blog because it was one of her amazing designs (a pearl necklace.. giggle hehehe) that set off an out fit like a parasol does a fancy cocktail!

I recently had the pleasure of visiting Sally's child hood home and meeting her amazing family. While there I also met a few lovers that im yet to make mine.. perhaps I should explain.

Sally took us out to her family vineyard (www.hartzview.com.au) and on the way to the tasting bar, we walked through the show room for Sally Grace Designs (www.sallygracedesigns.com.au).

Like a kid in a candy store, I WANTED THEM ALL! There were hair clips, rings, bracelets, necklaces, pearls, gems (seriously check out the site). I fell in love with a delightful pearl number, but alas, my delicate features were a bit over thrown by the weight of the necklace (actually it was just a bit long and fell awkwardly at my bust..). With a heavy heart and a somewhat sulky expression, I took my place at the bar, but not even the sticky goodness of blackberry liquor could take the sting out of my yearning for that necklace.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, I however was distracted, if only that necklace could be made shorter, if only my bust could be made bigger, if only i had a short man servant to walk around with me, holding the necklace up and at the same time not blocking the view of any cleavage i did have on display.. sigh, an impossible dream.. OR WAS IT??

I caught Sally for a moment, and she knew what the flush on my cheeks meant.. not to mention the lustful look of desire in my eye!! Without hesitation, she removed the necklace from its hook, and counted out the number of pearls to be removed to make it more suitable for me. The next day it was in my hot (slightly clammy with excitement) hand, and then sitting, gracefully well above my bust line.

If you are looking for that something special, for yourself or for a loved one, make sure you check out the website or catch Sally in class.

2 comments:

  1. I know Sally, she moves about in a few circles.
    I heard that swing dancing is where it's at. Is this true? I am too scared to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn straight Swing Dancing is where its at!! To see what all the fuss is about head along to the queens head tonight (wWdnesday) at 8.00 for a complimentary beginners lesson. Just head up stairs and introduce yourself to the girl at the door (that will be me - so no need to be scared!!)
    Relle

    ReplyDelete