Thursday, April 2, 2009

This one is more for the girls than the guys I'm afraid! Recently it has been discovered that I am quite the wealth of vintage fashion for sizes 6 -14!! Hey some things I buy for when I am thin enough, some things I buy for when I grow up and fit into them (you can never trust vintage sizes anyway!!). The stunning Anna de Vries was spotted recently at a Stock Market Crash Bash in a cute little number - an old friend that I had once loved ever so dearly and then at the addition of any color other than black to my wardrobe, promptly forgot about!


It occurred to me that i should fling open my wardrobe to students and sundry! I have been investing in these outfits for years, and im embarrassed to say - i have too many dresses and too little parties to attend. So let me know in class or via email narelle@tasswing.com.au if you are in need of a dress up party rescue! I have flapper outfits, burlesque costumes, sailor outfits, just about anything you could want for a 1920's -1950's party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment