Thursday, April 16, 2009

Class wrapup and melbourne missmash!

Hello darlings!! Its been soo long - at least two weeks by my calculations, but I have a good excuse!! One of us (ok its me) took a week of prior to Easter, to relax, gets some bedtime action, (and some sleep - giggles) and prepare for the concert of a life time - BIG BAD VOODOO DADDY. The corner hotel was not the best venue in old Melbourne town - but I would have paid to see those guys play in a back ally if i had to! Quite a crew flew over, and a much loved Melbourne crew joined us at the Corner for dinner and an all time favourite tribute to Cab Calloway. Will share more goss and spill more beans once I get the photos.. ohh there are stories to tell!!

Aside from my personal shannagins in Melb, dancing has been a high priority as always. Classes last week had one major highlight for me - TOO MANY BOYS IN BEGINNERS!! Awesome! Keep up the good work ladies, we all know its you they are coming to class for!

This week, teachers were back to normal (ish), Kara was back for the 6.00 class (thank goodness - the three hours of Relle power last week was too much for everyone.. umm myself included), Balboa love continued to grow (give it your best bounce boys and girls), and beginners continued to rag on Duncan "gay pirate" Robinson!!

Due to April having five wednesdays, the beginners class were treated to some good old fashion fun with Solo Charleston - I wont give too much away but gentlemen pull up your socks and ladies slacken your garters, all sorts of moves were busted once the lights were turned off.. A lady wont ever kiss and tell - so its lucky I was not kissing when the lights were down, so I will tell all - THE BEGINNERS CLASS, were FLIPPIN AWESOME, 360's, Shorty George's, Floor Touching, Bottom Touching, and a sexy little move called the Come on Over were all employed for the 2.5 mins of magic in the dark at the end of class!!

I have it on good authority, that a Wall St Crash Bash party last friday sported a few pretty numbers from my wardrobe, so stay tuned ladies, Im hoping to get some photos soon (hint hint!!)

Till then, I miss you already!

Relle

No comments:

Post a Comment