Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up - 18th March 2009

OMG - how late am I with last weeks up date?? Very late and I'm sorry!!
I would like to claim that my tartyness had something to do with being very busy, or because i was whisked away to some remote island for some raunchy weekend.. but alas.. just a case of extreme laziness I'm afraid!

Lets not wallow on the past - lets just move forward with the future..

This week is the last week of the Swing Out block, NEXT MONTH IS BAL!!! I cant wait!! For those of you who tried it out the other week at the Central.. I hope you fell in love with it, if you missed the evening, don't be scared - you don't need any Bal experience to come along to the Block in APRIL!!

Beginners - we will be doing Charleston again this week, but you know the drill, no previous experience needed!!

AND - I shall be filling in for Kara at 6.00, so any donations of beer or food would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry its such a sort blog today - you wait for the next one.. should be super!!

Relle

No comments:

Post a Comment