Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moonah Cars Rock and Bowl


Well the weekend was not all I had planned it to be, with deep regret and sorrow - I failed to make it to this years Cars Rock and Bowl. By the looks of the crazy cats who made it along, perhaps its time I hand over my baton, to the young swing kids in the scene.

Massive thanks to Olivia who rallied the troups, and grabbed all the info from Colin at Ultralux, I bet she had no idea that these crazy kittens would dress up and make it so special for everyone.

I am truly sorry to have missed it!

I did however manage to catch some of the fun at the Ally Cat bar on Friday night, our local bands gave these mainlanders a run for their money.. It was fast and loud (a bit like me after my third pint im afraid)! The fashion really took place in Moonah though by the looks of it, I cant wait to see these guys swinging into class with their snazzy threads!! HINT HINT.

ps - thanks to sal for the rockin pic

No comments:

Post a Comment