Thursday, March 5, 2009

News Just In - Dance but Non Swing

Attn All: Read below the fantastic email from a current beginner student - If i went already committed on Monday nights, this is where I would be! I honestly believe music and dance is good for the soul (we all know I need all the help I can get), so if you do make it along to the dance classes below, please leave me a comment, or email me, with your feedback!!
Relle


"One and all are invited to an informal twice-monthly Medieval and Renaissance Dance class in Hobart meeting on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at Irish Murphy's (in Salamanca) from 7.00pm - 9.00pm.. No experience necessary, all dances taught. There is no fee for the class, the venue being free. However, feel free to purchase a beverage of your choice from the pub in appreciation of their generous offer of the space. For more information contact Amanda at 6267-1706. Note: if the venue gets booked by paying customers, our class gets canceled. So far this has happened only once, during the Christmas Holidays, but the possibility exists."

Kareina*

No comments:

Post a Comment