Monday, February 28, 2011

Not about Dancing - this is about food

Sometimes, you just gotta brag!  Kyle and I have had a bumper crop of Tomato this year, I had so many after a weekend away, that I had to oven roast them and turn them into soup!  I pretty much followed Jamie O's "30 Minute Meals" recipe but slow roasted the Tomatoes rather than blasting them with heat.  The soup came out a little yellow, but that's due to the delish yellow cherry tomatoes we discovered in the lower section of our yard!  Finished the soup off with some home grown basil!  This is what I do when I'm not dancing!
This is the bulk of yesterdays collection! 


Half of our tomato loot - ready for some oven roasting!


























                                                                
 
                                                   
Been slow roasting (could do it in half an hr if following Jamie O)                                                                                                               

Hit it with your stick blender and enjoy!     

No comments:

Post a Comment