Thursday, September 17, 2009

Old Times = Good Times

Im not sure what the rules are when it comes to not having a face book, and someone else sending you a photo that they saved off someone elses face book to show you what you looked like many years ago and as a broody brunette.. but for the giggles I got I thought it was worth sharing.



There is another photo somewhere from the same TasSwing ball, where I'm standing next to Kara, and I must have been standing on something cos I almost looked tall.. My hair is quiffed up, I have my white singlet on, black braces, attempting to look hella tough-a-billy.. someone saw the photo and asked when my brother had been in town, and how he knew Kara. Not sure who should be more offended, my brother or I, but I'll chase down that photo, again for giggles.

It does show that we all go ALL OUT for the TasSwing balls, and the one coming up in November will be NO EXCEPTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment