Thursday, January 14, 2010

More of an indication of whats to come..

December through till after Australia day is for me known as "The Season". The Season has more than ever started to suffer from what managers like to call "scope creep". The Season has started to creep into November and leave its trail of confetti and destruction well past into February, sometimes even past Valentines day (hint hint boys.. 14th feb.. red roses and chocolates LAME.. booze and dinner FOR THE WIN).

The Season starts when the weather gets warmer, its starts when the day light drinking hours get longer, and the the skirts get shorter, it starts when you start your Christmas pudding is hanging and it does not end until your body is pickled, sun burnt, plucked, preened, pruned and someone has been puked on.

The season is all about:
Punchups
Makeups
Breakups
Hitchups
Knockups
Cockups
Beercups
late wakeups
expensive getups, heads full of bad memories and hearts full of regrets.

Ive been away from the blog for a while, I claim a mixture of holidays, laziness, greesy fingers and drunken eyes. The above will give me inspiration over the coming weeks, I shall have a story for each of those headings if it kills me!

Most have a back ground, but never fear, scope creep will provide me more time to fill in the gaps if I have to.

Stay Tuned!

Relle

No comments:

Post a Comment