Thursday, July 2, 2009

Relle is for sale!

Its true and I sell myself by the hour!

It has made me so proud this year to see how many great dancers are moving between the ranks. Our new class structure seems to be helping you guys move up and along and sometimes back down with ease and without disruption! Good work to all of us I say!!

Sometimes though we get a taste for a particular move, or styling feature, but the teachers cant re teach that move to a whole class, this is where private lessons come in handy. Sometimes try as we may, we just cant seem to get the hang of that pesky swing out, or balboa foot work, again, this is where private lessons come in handy. Sometimes we just need to sit and chat about the state of the nation... I would not suggest choosing me for your private teacher in that instance!!

I don't like to do the hard sell, but I will just remind you all that I am available (as are the other Tasswing teachers) for private lessons. Teachers book themselves out so contact them directly, you can contact me via email narelle@tasswing.com.au for class prices and availability.

Looking forward to some one on one action with you all (so not as dirty as it sounds.. ok.. yes it is!!)

relle

No comments:

Post a Comment